We will NOT be aerating greens as previously scheduled. Course will only be closed on Monday, April 6th for general maintenance.
1. Rental Golf Carts and Push Carts will no longer be available. All golf will be walking only.
2. All tee times must be prepaid. Guests are encouraged to book online and pay online when possible. We are taking this action to limit exposure for our staff and guests. We like to call it “Park & Play”. If you have paid online, you should realistically be able to go from parking your car to playing golf on #1.
3. The driving range and Orchards Grill Restaurant will be closed.
4. Rates have been adjusted accordingly for all players. A daily flat rate has been set for all golfers to enjoy. We will be unable to redeem any certificates, punch cards, 2 for 1’s, or any other offers during this time of restricted operations.
The upper level of the clubhouse will be closed. This includes the golf shop as well as Orchards Grill Restaurant. The lower level walkway and restrooms will remain open throughout the day.
We apologize for the inconvenience and sincerely hope you all understand why these changes are being made. We ask for all guests to practice social distancing guidelines while on the golf course. Please help us keep our environment safe.
1. All bunker rakes have been removed. Please use your foot to smooth over areas of play.
2. All ball washers have been removed from the Golf Course.
3. The flag stick is to remain in the hole.
4. We have added a barrier in each cup to prevent the ball from reaching the bottom. Please retrieve your ball with your glove hand.
5. All golf is to be walking only. Please practice social distancing and remain at least 6 feet from others at all times.
Stay up to date on the latest news, events, and specials happening at OGA Golf Course!