Operational Changes at OGA Golf Course due to COVID-19
Updated Thursday, May 21st, 2020
- Single Rider Golf Carts will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- We have a limited number of carts available and cannot guarantee availability. Guests must pay for cart fees at the tent located near the cart staging area upon arrival. Power cart rentals will be $20 (18-Holes) or $12 (9-Holes).
- We will not accept cart reservations in advance. Those who have a state issued Disabled Parking Permit are allowed to reserve carts in advance by calling us at 503-981-4653.
- All cart rentals must be SINGLE RIDER ONLY, no exceptions for those who live together.
- Carts will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized following each use.
- The Driving Range will be open daily until 7:00 PM. Appropriate social distancing measures must be followed at all times!
- The Range will close at 5:00 PM on Wednesday nights for routine maintenance.
- Guests must pay for range balls at the tent located near the cart staging area upon arrival.
- All tee times will remain pre-pay only! Guests are encouraged to book and pay online whenever possible. Payment can be made over the phone as well. Please have all tee times paid in advance of arriving at the course. The clubhouse will remain closed with the exception of the lower level walkway and restrooms.
- Orchards Grill will be reopening Friday, May 22nd! We will be open daily from 11 – 7 for outdoor patio seating only. We will be closed on Tuesday, May 26th, but open 7 days a week after that. We will continue to offer takeout orders for both curbside pickup and for golfers making the turn. Beverage carts will be available on course daily to get you any refreshments or snacks you may desire.
We are hopeful to return to indoor seating soon. We are taking this slow to ensure that our guests and employees remain happy and healthy. Please bear with us as we work out any kinks as we slowly return to normal operations.
Enjoy a post-round beer. Have that burger. Just do it at a distance and be respectful of all others. Wash your hands, and stay home if you’re sick. We are very excited to be able to serve you all again, we are going to get through this!
On Course Measures due to COVID-19
- Tee times must be prepaid online or over the phone.
- Please arrive no more than 30 minutes early for your tee time. The putting greens and driving range will be open. It is imperative for guests to practice social distancing at all times. Do not congregate prior to teeing off.
- The lower level of the building from the parking lot is open. Feel free to bring your clubs through the “Golf Entrance” on the lower level or carry them around the building.
- Rakes have been removed from bunkers. Please smooth area of play with your feet.
- Single-Rider Golf Carts only, no exceptions. Carts are available on a first come, first served basis only!
- Ball Washers have been removed from the course. Bring along a wet towel if you feel the need.
- Flag sticks MUST remain in the hole at all times.There is a foam barrier in the bottom of each cup. Roll your putt in and carefully remove the ball from the hole.
- Practice social distancing while on the course. Please allow at minimum 6ft of space between your playing partners, other golfers and staff while on the course