Operational Changes at OGA Golf Course due to COVID-19
- Facial Coverings are required inside of the building.
- Facial Coverings must be worn outdoors when 6′ of distance cannot be maintained
- Golf Carts will be available on a first come, first served basis. We will not accept cart reservations in advance. Those who have a state issued Disabled Parking Permit are allowed to reserve carts in advance by calling us at 503-981-4653.
- Double Rider Carts are permitted (conditionally)
- Must live together in the same house, OR
- Must have arrived in the same vehicle at the course
- Single Rider Carts are for anyone who does not fit the above criteria or if they simply prefer to ride alone Double Rider – $16 pp (18 Holes) | $9 pp (9 Holes)
Single Rider – $20 pp (18 holes) | $12 pp (9 Holes)
- The Driving Range will be open daily until sunset. Appropriate social distancing measures must be followed at all times!
- The Range will close early on Wednesday nights for routine maintenance.
- Guests are encouraged to book and online whenever possible. The Golf Shop is now open and will be used for the remainder of the year.
- Face coverings are required inside the building.
- Maximum of 3 guests allowed in the golf shop at a time.
- Please use appropriate “Enter” and “Exit” doors to assist in social distancing.
- Please stand at least 6′ away from our the golf shop counter and our staff.
- Orchards Grill is open 7-days a week from 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Limited indoor seating is available in addition to outdoor patio seating. We will continue to offer takeout orders for both curbside pickup and for golfers making the turn.
- As of 11/18/20, Orchards Grill will be open for takeout only per the 2-week “Pause” mandate from the State of Oregon.
On Course Measures due to COVID-19
- Both the upper and lower level of the building are now open. Feel free to bring your clubs through the “Golf Entrance” on the lower level or carry them around the building. The upper level golf shop is the main point of check-in.
- Please arrive no more than 30 minutes early for your tee time. The putting greens and driving range will be open. It is imperative for guests to practice social distancing at all times. Do not congregate prior to teeing off.
- Rakes have been removed from bunkers. Please smooth area of play with your feet.
- Carts are available on a first come, first served basis only! Double rider carts are allowed to those who 1. Live Together, OR 2. Arrived together in the same vehicle to the golf course.
- Ball Washers have been removed from the course. Bring along a wet towel if you feel the need.
- Flag sticks MUST remain in the hole at all times.There is a foam barrier in the bottom of each cup. Roll your putt in and carefully remove the ball from the hole.
- Practice social distancing while on the course. Please allow at minimum 6ft of space between your playing partners, other golfers and staff while on the course