Operational Changes at OGA Golf Course due to COVID-19
Updated Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020
- All tee times, 6/15/20 and after will no longer be prepay only
- Golf Carts will be available on a first come, first served basis.We will not accept cart reservations in advance. Those who have a state issued Disabled Parking Permit are allowed to reserve carts in advance by calling us at 503-981-4653.
- Double Rider Carts are permitted (conditionally)
- Must live together in the same house, OR
- Must have arrived in the same vehicle at the course
- Single Rider Carts are for anyone who does not fit the above criteria or if they simply prefer to ride alone
Double Rider – $16 pp (18 Holes) | $9 pp (9 Holes)
Single Rider – $20 pp (18 holes) | $12 pp (9 Holes)
- The Driving Range will be open daily until 7:00 PM. Appropriate social distancing measures must be followed at all times!
- The Range will close at 5:00 PM on Wednesday nights for routine maintenance.
- Guests must pay for range balls at the tent located near the cart staging area upon arrival.
- All tee times will remain pre-pay only until Monday, June 15th, 2020! Guests are encouraged to book and pay online whenever possible. Payment can be made over the phone as well. Please have all tee times paid in advance of arriving at the course. The indoor golf shop will remain closed temporarily. Please visit the tent located near cart staging area to check in. If there is merchandise you would like to view, please notify an employee and we will let one person in the golf shop at a time.
- Orchards Grill is open 7-days a week from 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM. Limited indoor seating is available in addition to outdoor patio seating. We will continue to offer takeout orders for both curbside pickup and for golfers making the turn. Beverage carts will be available on course daily to get you any refreshments or snacks you may desire. Enjoy a post-round beer. Have that burger. Just do it at a distance and be respectful of all others. Wash your hands, and stay home if you’re sick. We are very excited to be able to serve you all again.
On Course Measures due to COVID-19
- Tee times must be prepaid online or over the phone until Monday, June 15th, 2020
- Please arrive no more than 30 minutes early for your tee time. The putting greens and driving range will be open. It is imperative for guests to practice social distancing at all times. Do not congregate prior to teeing off.
- The lower level of the building from the parking lot is open. Feel free to bring your clubs through the “Golf Entrance” on the lower level or carry them around the building.
- Rakes have been removed from bunkers. Please smooth area of play with your feet.
- Carts are available on a first come, first served basis only! Double rider carts are allowed to those who 1. Live Together, OR 2. Arrived together in the same vehicle to the golf course.
- Ball Washers have been removed from the course. Bring along a wet towel if you feel the need.
- Flag sticks MUST remain in the hole at all times.There is a foam barrier in the bottom of each cup. Roll your putt in and carefully remove the ball from the hole.
- Practice social distancing while on the course. Please allow at minimum 6ft of space between your playing partners, other golfers and staff while on the course