Outside Service Attendant – Posted 1/16/18
We are seeking service oriented individuals for a position in Outside Golf Services. Join our team and work in a fun, friendly, enjoyable environment! This position is part-time currently, but could transition to full time during our peak season (May – September).
Regular Duties (Not Limited To):
- maintaining the driving range and golf cart fleet
- tournament set up and tear down
- Assisting guests with friendly service minded attitude
- promotion of club activities and maintaining an orderly environment
- Customer service skill is a must
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work on a team
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
No experience required. Employees receive golf privileges, 1/2 price meals while on duty, and additional discounts on merchandise.
Job Type: Part-time (weekend availability is important)
To Apply: Please send resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 503-981-4653